Avaya 5400 Series
Developed specifically to meet the needs of small and mid-size
businesses, the Avaya 5400 Series digital Telephones
incorporate sleek design, improved ergonomics, flexibility and
enterprise-class voice quality. These two-wire digital
telephones are designed for use with Avaya IP Office.
Avaya Partner ACS
Reliability, simplicity, a large selection of advanced telephony
features, and converged communications through fractional T1
make the PARTNER (R ) Advanced Communications System ideal
for small growing businesses. This system is designed to help
meet the complex business needs facing small enterprises
today with room for growth to meet future needs.
Available for more than 16 years, over one million PARTNER
systems have been sold worldwide.
Avaya Call Center
The Avaya Call Center is the foundation for a total customer service solution. Call Center is built upon proven
and innovative automatic call distribution (ACD) technology. It offers a suite of call routing software solutions
designed to help agents handle calls more effectively and boost the overall level of the call center's productivity.
Call Center supports both public and private SIP networking, as well as SIP agent telephones. Avaya Call
Center enables an end-to-end SIP architecture, bringing together gateways, self service, multi-site centers, and
CTI applications, all at the service of the customer.
- Avaya developed, branded T-server middle ware with access to the full set of Communication Manager ASAI features and
capabilities for call control and handling.
- Commitment to open standards and platform, Avaya Computer Telephony supports the CTI protocols used by most
Independent software vendors such as CVLAN, TSAPI, and JTAPI.
- Links the call information and call controls enabled by the Communication manager systems with customer information in
your databases enabling applications that differentiate one business from another.
- Easily integrated with Communication Manager, Avaya IR and Avaya Telephony products.
- Avaya CT Also simplifies the infrastructure needed to support multiple call center applications written to different APIs.
|Please contact our office for more information on Avaya products
|IP Office is a highly modular IP telephone system designed to meet the needs of
home offices, standalone businesses, and networked branch and head offices
for small and medium enterprises. The award-winning IP Office gives growing
companies a complete solution for telephony, messaging, networking,
conferencing, customer management, and unified communications. More. . .